The latest Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 comes with a stock skin running Android Oreo instead of Asus’s ZenUI. The device has become very popular among the buyers as well as the developer.
If you notice that any of the links provided below is broken or doesn’t work, please post in comments section so we fix and update it ASAP. If you’ve already got your hands on the phone and happen to be a fan of custom ROMs/mods, then we have got you covered. The instructions below will allow you to easily unlock bootloader on Asus Zenfone Max firmware files Pro M1. An unlocked bootloader will open the gateways to customize the device beyond the limitations set by the manufacturer. Which means you can then further install TWRP recovery and root Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 using Magisk. It replaces the stock recovery On Android devices. It comes with many extra features compared to the stock recovery.
- Still have queries then drop your thought in the comment box or alternately you can ask questions in the twrp update forum.
- The developers released the first official builds for nearly 40 devices back in April and added some more smartphones to the roster over the next few weeks.
- Today, a few more smartphones are getting added to this list and these include the ASUS ZenFone Max M2, Lenovo Tab4 Plus, UMIDIGI F1 Play, and Vestel Venus V4.
- Custom ROMs like Pixel Experience, OmniROM, Resurrection Remix, and…
Yesterday, at the Indian launch event of the ASUS ZenFone Max M2 and ASUS ZenFone Max Pro M2, ASUS also presented forth the timeline for Android Pie update for its devices. ASUS has released the kernel sources for the ZenFone Max M2, Max Pro M2 and Max Pro M1, but in an encrypted form, rendering them useless for developers. ASUS has released the third Android 10 beta update for the ZenFone Max Pro M1 that brings in June 2020 security patches and NFC related fixes. We borrow software freely provided by others and in turn we share what we create. We hope you enjoy Ubuntu Touch and we put our best efforts into it with our limited resources. Individual users are welcome to use it, as they wish.
- The tool supports all the Asus Android smartphones including the new phones.
- We advise you before starting rooting you need to create a backup and save it in a safe location.
- So, If you are a regular user, you can stick with the official ROM.
- The Custom Rom all About Official and Unofficial Android 10,11,12,13 Custom Roms, Firmware Updates, Stock Firmware, Kernels, Guides, Mods, News, and Much More in One Place.
- Don’t install this firmware file on any other phones.
- And if you have encountered any issues regarding unrooting the device then do let me know in the comment section below.
The device received the first promised update in the form of Android 9.0 Pie back in April last year. And keeping its promise, Asus is now rolling out the second and final update to the device. Paranoid Android Quartz 4 starts rolling out with new features and support for popular devices, like the Redmi Note 7, Mi A2, and more.