We have a 6.67-inch Super AMOLED display with a quality we all know etc. That’s not what’s exciting here but the feature that deserves praise for Xiaomi is the refresh rate.
In our PC Mark Battery testing, it lasted for just over 10 hours, which is honestly just fine. The design is also very nice and the retractable physical triggers have an excellent finish.
- On the other hand, I deplore the placement of the stereo speakers.
- Get access to exclusive premium https://aelyapi.com/effortlessly-upgrade-your-samsung-galaxy-s4-sgh/ content and unbeatable deals on tech products.
- In this mode you can flashing firmware, installing OTA updates, flashing custom Recoveries such as CWM and TWRP, overclocking Android phones etc.
- Pick up a flagship Xiaomi phone and the cameras are likely to be some of the best features of the handset.
- Because the aim here is to provide mobile gamers with the tools for the best overall experience, there are a few notable tweaks and hardware inclusions.
We have a fingerprint sensor installed on the power button and not under the screen even though it is an AMOLED model. We have physical buttons on both sides of the phone in order to contribute to a better gaming experience which gives a nice click feel when used. The appearance of the Black Shark 4 Pro is completely different from the series of Black Shark 3. Compared to Black Shark 3, it comes with a little lighter weight, but it is still a heavyweight gaming phone.
Thanks to its 120W fast-charging feature, the phone’s battery can be topped up in just 15 minutes. Outside of gaming, the phone’s battery stamina is actually better than expected. It lasted almost 13 hours in our video-loop battery test, for example. In short, the Black Shark 4 Pro is a niche but excellent phone designed for mobile gamers. It starts at a relatively affordable S$790 for the 8GB/128GB version.
When he’s not writing, Mair spends most of his time creating music, visiting arcades, and finding out about the ways new tech has changed old media. Plus, as you may remember from my RedMagic 7 review, I declared that I would start to factor in default image watermarking into my phone scores. Black Shark (and by extension, Xiaomi) has tried to call my bluff and the 4 Pro suffers because of it. If you are out and about using your phone a lot, provided you’re near a plug, then you can keep going for as long as you need.